I
survived
January
survived
January
January is definitely not a month for me to decide to make any kind of changes in my life.
First, there's the Fellowship meeting and getting everything back to normal (whatever that is) after it's over.
Then inventory comes galloping in FAST. And takes so much time and energy.
Then recovery from inventory.
.
Then last week, the ice storm in OK which delayed our truck-- an answer to prayer-- brought with it a whole 'nuther week of working crazy hours.
But it's all over now. January is gone. And the month I've been waiting for to get started on all my commitments is NOW here.
My brother said he wanted me to get a physical for his Christmas present. Now that my schedule is back as I want it, I will be having to set that up.
And I told myself I was going to start walking at least 15 minutes a day five days a week. Fifteen minutes is how long the Walk a Mile with Leslie DVD lasts. If I do that for all of February, that will be a good start toward my goal of getting in shape.
Another thing I want to do starting in February is get back to doing my food journal. Food journals are supposed to REALLY help in the weight loss process because they make you more aware of what you are ACTUALLY eating from day to day.
Then, of course, there's all this other stuff I've been telling myself I will do one step at a time when FEBRUARY comes.
It's February.
No more excuses.




No comments:
Post a Comment