But when the Alabama vs. Tennessee game is played, Tim often begs to be the one who can go along. (I guess Fred must get two tickets for every game.)
Today being THAT DAY, Fred agreed to meet Tim at my house at ten o'clock and they'd ride to Knoxville from here.
Much to Fred's chagrin, Tim walks in with a t-shirt much like this one.
Fred's comment was: "That's low class. I've never felt I had to HATE the other team to support my own."Tim just laughed at him.
So low-class Tim and more-noble Fred departed together for Knoxville. But before they left, Tim came back into the house to tell me something and in the process gleefully shared this information :
"He'll never let me put my magnetic signs on his car, but I'm going to slip them on."
When Tim is FOR his team, everything about him is for his team-- his car, his kids, his wife... everything.
Just so you'll know... the reason I have these pictures is because Tim borrowed MY camera to take with him to a game in Tuscaloosa. I was NOT there. I'm so interested in Alabama football that I don't even know who was playing.




No comments:
Post a Comment