Thursday, October 30, 2008

The closest I'll ever get to world travel....

is visiting places vicariously via the pictures and comments of others. ( I was going to post one of her pictures here, but then you'd miss so many other good ones.)

It's less expensive.

And, for me, it's just as good.... because I could go anywhere and love it immensely and not even remember it tomorrow.

I was looking at Blogger Play again and went to Dinan. The people I "went with" did a good job on their photography. Of all the blogs I've run across that have cataloged travels, this is one of the most interesting (to me).


I loved the pictures.

Doesn't it look like a good place to visit?
******


In case you had not figured it out for yourself, I've been using Blogger's prepost feature.

My days are too full during revival to sit here for very long.

No comments: