These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. David and I love the foliage this time of year. I'm really missing the other blogs that I normally go to from yours. They were all so encouraging, as is yours. I may have to join the "blogging", only I'm terrible at putting things on paper! Sis. Turner
p.s. mine is open to invitation now and I attempted to get some of those invitations sent out this morning. I don't have everyone's address that reads it so I will just have to add them as we go along. =)
4 comments:
These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. David and I love the foliage this time of year. I'm really missing the other blogs that I normally go to from yours. They were all so encouraging, as is yours. I may have to join the "blogging", only I'm terrible at putting things on paper! Sis. Turner
Makes me more antsy to move back into the country.
Do you compare testimonies?
No.
You are blessed by what any saint says however they are able to say it because they are motivated by the same heart condition that you have.
What you say would bless us.
A lot of those who have "dropped out" have the demands of home schooling and many children. Sometimes something has to go.
p.s. mine is open to invitation now and I attempted to get some of those invitations sent out this morning. I don't have everyone's address that reads it so I will just have to add them as we go along. =)
Love you mom! =)
Post a Comment