I go in at twelve and work until nine-- unless she lets me off early to make up for the time she gave me yesterday. This is really going to be the only little bit of time I have to get my stuff pulled out and ready to go. I work every day through Saturday and I'm leaving on Sunday.
Yesterday Jef and Jeni became land owners in Morgan County. A four acre wooded lot overlooking the area facing Husky Mountain and ..... some other mountain to the east I think.... You can actually look through the trees and see the Tennessee River way in the distance. It's a wooded lot that has bluff at the back. The front is very nice. Flattish. And most of the land is at the top of the bluff-- not over it. They are looking forward to being "farm" people. Farming with animals... and maybe a SMALL garden.
I got nine panels done on one side in the wearables reset yesterday. When she asked me to work, she had asked me to work from open 'til close but yesterday she told me to leave at five. Had I worked the whole day, I would have had the whole side done. But... I should have known she'd change her mind. She's as changeable as the wind.
I was not sorry to leave at five. It's NOT my department. I was just helping someone else out. It's still due on Friday. I suppose she'll get others to work on it for the rest of the week so that no one person gets too much time in. (That's what I'd do if I was watching payroll. As a matter of fact, that's what I would have done when I had that huge set that caused me to go into overtime.)
I need to get my praying done now so I can begin my packing.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment