Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nathan's Hotdogs

At work this week, a co-worker made my mouth water when she laid out her whole wheat bread, put on mustard, kraut and a hotdog...  ummm it looked good.

We had a conversation about her lunch and she told me the hotdog was Nathan's.  I'd never heard of them, but she says that ever since she had one, she won't eat anything else.  After I found out that they do NOT taste like Oscar Meyer's-- which I really don't care for-- I decided to try them out.

On Saturday afternoon I went by Kroger to see if they had Lean Cuisines on sale and decided I'd also check on the Nathan's.  They had THOSE on sale but NOT the Lean Cuisines.  I bought some.  They are not cheap hotdogs.  (They were 3.99 ON SALE.)

I ate a couple last night... just the hotdogs on bread with mustard.  They really ARE good hotdogs.   Tonight I did a repeat performance but his time I mimicked my co-worker with the wholewheat bread and kraut.  That was even better.   Ummmm.  It was good.

No comments: