I liked her voice. But, more importantly, I do look upon God, my Father, as the Keeper of my heart. If He was not with me throughout my days to keep me focused on what's most important in my life, sometimes I would let the things that are really not all that important "get to me", affect my thinking and my attitudes and even my actions. But because HE IS FAITHFUL, I am continually reminded that the irritations, aggravations, inconveniences, injustices, mistreatment, and other things of life that grate on me ARE JUST NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
He helps me to keep my eyes focused on my goal which is encompassed in Titus 2:11-14
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
My focus is on being one of God's "peculiar people" who are zealous in their determination to be kept "soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. " And that I never forget that my "blessed hope" is that I will be spending ETERNITY with people who , like me, have chosen to live righteously in this present world instead of giving themselves over to whatever enjoyments this world may offer that are contrary to godliness and righteousness. MOST people do not even think about living that way.
I found Leilani singing this song at a family gathering on YouTube . They sing another song also.




No comments:
Post a Comment