Monday, August 13, 2012

Brad is 18

His birthday was in July.  When I made my annual contribution to the Brindlee Mountain Volunteer Fire Department and got the certificate for the "free" 11x14 they give, I thought it would be a nice thing to have a picture of Brad now that he is considered an adult.   (I guess.  I'm not really up on state laws.)  I said "free" because, of course, they take a number of pictures and then hope that you will buy more.  They don't always put the best one in the 11x14 pose that you get free.

I also had my picture made with him and by myself.   Like I tell Joshua, the camera only takes what it sees.   However, I must admit some people are definitely more photogenic than others.


I still remember when the streak that went through my hair was gray, not the other way around.... just about a decade ago.

No comments: