Yesterday instead of making out a "To Do" list and then feeling like a failure at the end of my day because so much was left, I kept an ongoing "Accomplishments List". To do lists can depress me. It doesn't take but a minute or to WRITE down all kinds of stuff. But it takes a whole lot longer than minutes to get the stuff done. So, at the end of the day, my list is still long.
Instead I wrote down Reminders for myself, so that I would not forget some of the things I'd like to get done. If I don't do that, I tend to forget some of the things that really need to be seen to (like okra in the refrigerator out of sight that needs to be dealt with).
I felt good at the end of my day about all that I did do, but I can look around me and see that there's still plenty left for today.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment