skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2016: Obama's America
For the most part, I've kept my mouth shut about Obama. I have not been able to figure out what the guy's agenda is. But after listening to an interview with the man who made the documentary film "2016: Obama's America", what he said has made all the mixed up pieces of my puzzle fall into place. I truly believe this guy has figured out Obama's agenda and it is not going to be pretty for us as a nation.
I confess, I've even wondered, "Is he an idiot?" when everyone else was saying he's brilliant.
I'd think, "Is he a Socialist?" I'd wonder one thing and then another. I could never really figure out what I believed about the man. But I believe Dinesh D'Souza really has nailed down his agenda and he has convinced me that a lot of the things that Obama has done or said (that have puzzled me) are no more than subterfuge to accomplish his purpose. Many of the things that he is supporting are not really his ultimate goal. They are just part of the smoke and mirrors.
Dinesh D'Souza very articulately lays out how Obama's background and the later influences he chose as his mentors in life have made him who he is and how those things have defined his main goals and purpose. And he IS accomplishing his purpose. His presidency is successful in doing what he intended to do. And he has done it brilliantly. He is not an idiot. He knows exactly what he's doing and how to accomplish his purpose. If he is re-elected, he will be able to bring it to complete fruition.
So many things that I have not understood about this man became very clear to me when I finally realized what his real underlying purpose is. My confusion is over, but my fear has increased. I am go glad that my trust is in God and not in the United States of America.
1 comment:
Amen sister Mitchi, Amen. It is frightening, but even more so without God. He is still in control.
Post a Comment