Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Zeal

You could get the idea about yourself that you've lost your zeal to blog if you totally forget about your own blog. 


I'm trying not to.  Too much other stuff is filling my head.   Mainly I'm trying to find things I can eat and NOT be hungry but still lose weight.   Stuff I actually WANT to eat.   That may seem simple, but so far it hasn't been for me.


That has led me to get lost in Pinterest... which has SO MANY things to look at.   And after I've done all that.  Well, my time is gone.

I do want to do some things besides sit here.

By the way, if you  sign up and have your own Pinterest account, you control what shows up when you go to Pinterest.  Only the people  that you "follow" post stuff on your site and you control who those people are.  And even the things they post is broken down into different "boards" and you can subscribe to only the things they pin on boards that you like.  For example, I may like someone's food "board" but not the things they want for their house "board", so I can follow just the food board and leave off the stuff they'd like for their house.   (That's greatly simplified.)

No comments: