Monday, March 5, 2012

Today Was Going to Be My Productive Day

I told myself that on Saturday, as I spent the day just doing things I wanted to do... like going to the Friends of the Library book store. Like going by Josh and Tesia's on the way home and ending up spending much more time there than I had originally planned. Like coming home and still not doing any of the things I feel like I need to get done.

But that was okay.

Because Monday was coming and I'd have a WHOLE day to do things I NEEDED to do.

Then on Sunday I got sick.
And on Monday I slept later. Felt miserable when I got up. Went back to bed for a nap. Still didn't feel good when I got up in the afternoon.

It wasn't until evening that I began to HOPE that I was pulling out of the misery that accompanies a head cold. And I was also being VERY THANKFUL that it seems to have decided to NOT migrate to the right side of my face. I just totally figured that when the left side dried up and my eye quit weeping and my nose (left side) quit running, that it would all begin all over again on the right side.

So far so good.

I'm glad.

I go to work tomorrow.

I needed to feel better.

No comments: