Brad and Sam spent the night with me on Friday night. Uncle Davis called to see if we wanted to go to breakfast. I reminded him that we were going to lunch with Fred. He came by and got Brad and Sam and took them to breakfast. Later on I drove over to his place and we drove down to Cullman-- actually to "the strip" of eating places on 157 just before you get to I-65-- and met Fred for lunch.
Since we had the boys with us, I let them decide where we'd eat. Sam doesn't like Cracker Barrel and I didn't think Ruby Tuesday's would be a good option for kids either. So we looked at what was available as we were driving to meet Fred and they decided they wanted to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken. That was fine with me. I love the new GRILLED chicken they have there.

I decided to get my picture made with the Colonel.
2 comments:
Wow, I like your new look on here - very 'airey' is that a word? I'm glad you get together with your brother's like that. That is sweet. Love you.
Love the pictures. I like your new friend. He is a real great guy. LOL
Post a Comment