Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Wonderful Blessing to All of Us


Jef and Jeni had been wanting to get out of town for a long time. Jeni's ideal would have been to have a "farm" in the country. They were in the process of relocating when a home became available that was a very "good deal". It took "farm" out of the equation, but it certainly got them out of town and gave them more room for their nice sized family.

I'm probably happier than Jeni that she didn't get the farm. I know that sounds bad, but my concern has been that with her RA being dormant right now, but still having to deal with the scarring it has already done, that maybe farm life would not be best for her elbows. (This is just MHO.)

Anyway, I think she is very happy with the trade-off. She got a very nice house and is "in the country". And I'm not as worried that she'll be over-exercising those elbows hoeing or plowing or whatever you do when you have gardens in the country.

.

1 comment:

Omaloriann said...

Its a beautiful house & God's timing for it was just perfect! God is good. I am so happy for them......and I do believe our Jeni is content....or will be when everything is finished & all is moved in. :-)