As I said before I started this:
I spent my free afternoon yesterday writing down the building blocks of my salvation. These are the things that have "brought me through," so to speak. These were the "revelations" or concepts that I used for my spiritual foundation. Without these "rocks", I am just not sure how I would have made it. It was a good review for me and I will share my "building blocks" with you over the next two weeks because I doubt I'll have time to do anything but "copy and paste" and go to work.
These are many of the rocks I have built on. There are others. Some were "stones", but these are the things I single out as having been very important to me making it through from May 24, 1963 until NOW.
The Revelation Message
Bible Repentance
Teachers of Righteousness
Divine Healing
Being A Fool For Christ's Sake
Good Examples
An Eternal Perspective
Daily Devotions and Church Attendance
Hold Fast to What You KNOW
God Works Through Men--NOT Angels
An Attitude of Thankfulness
Resist, Resist, Resist




3 comments:
Sister Mitchi,
Thanks for taking the time to share all your thoughts, they have been a blessing and help. May God continue to bless you is my desire and prayer.
Connie Chancellor
I DO still love you.
We ALL grow...
Post a Comment