

And NOW...
Such a sweetie
And the other person, who came along way before Miss Rachel, is....
CINDY KERR.
Her choice of a place to celebrate was RUTH'S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE. We went for lunch. On Tuesday I didn't have to be at work until 2PM.
Wow.
Very elegant place.
Not a place I'll be going often. HL doesn't pay me well enough for that. They have sandwich or salad selections that are very good, some just under $10. And some of their entries are less that $15. The cheapest steak on the lunch menu was $28. I had heard so much about their steaks I was tempted to get one until Cindy said that the time she had got one in Huntsville it wasn't that good. I do NOT want to pay that much for something and it not be good. That was probably a one time fluke, but I didn't want to throw that much money away.
Sister Debra and Sister Cindy.
In typical Thomas Gullion fashion-- and she is a chip off of that block-- Cindy pulls everyone in the vicinity into the circle and treats them just like they are one of us. That's how the server ended up in the picture.
Those desserts were FREE to the birthday girls and they gave all of us plates so we could share.
Also enjoying the event with us were Sister Kerr and Sister Jessica.
Laura came in later and feasted off her mother's "leftovers". At least they give you a lot for the money.
And just to show you I was there too....
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes open when a picture is being made.....
Just pretend I'm praying for them.




2 comments:
made me think you were singing happy birthday to them for some reason. LOL
I've always wanted to go there? Sounds like ya'll had fun.
Post a Comment