
Rachel Adrianna McRae was born at 12AM April 12. She took advantage of the extra time inside her Mommy to become a whopping 9 lb 5 oz healthy girl. She's 20 3/4 inches long.
Her brothers are delighted. Sam in particular is finding that his nights at Meemuh's house are not quite as longed-for when there's a baby sister at home that he is "missing".




2 comments:
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
As the mommy of the mentioned beautiful baby girl...hehehehe....I must say that I just cannot get over how LIGHT her hair looks in that picture. It really isn't that color. Weird. Anyway, thanks for all you've done over the past 2 weeks for us mom. You've been a huge blessing and a "huger" help with the boys.
Please pray for me... I am having a hard time getting used to having a GIRL in the house... poor child is being called BUDDY and BUD! ARGH!
Post a Comment